FODY Low FODMAP Bacon & Olive Pasta
- 400g brown rice penne (or any other gluten free pasta)
- 200g bacon
- 250g black pitted olives
- 1 jar of Fody Marinara Sauce
- 4 spring onions (green part only), finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley, to serve
- Grated lactose free cheese, to serve
Being making your Low FODMAP bacon & olive pasta by boiling water in a large pot, then add salt and pasta. While cooking, stir well with tongs. Cook until al dente, then drain and rinse. In a pan, on medium heat, fry chopped bacon until crispy, then set aside. Add spring onion to pan and sauté until soft. Then, add Fody Marinara Sauce, olives and bacon. Season with salt and pepper and stir well. Serve with parsley and grated lactose free cheese. Enjoy your Low FODMAP bacon & olive pasta!
About the Chef
Sarah is an accountant by trade and recently moved to London from Auckland, New Zealand. Sarah has always had a passion for food and eating out, but from a young age, she has had a few health issues. Now living by a Low FODMAP diet, you can find her creating Low FODMAP dishes and discovering Sarah friendly places to eat all over London. Follow her Low FODMAP adventures on The FODMAP Free Life and on Instagram @thefodmapfreelife.thefodmapfreelife.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.