Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody’s Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers
Wondering what to eat when you’re craving a cheeseburger? Curb those cheeseburger cravings with these healthy and delicious Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers. Ground beef is cooked in spices + Fody’s Ketchup, packed into crisp meat stuffed peppers and topped with cheddar cheese, pickles + lettuce for a meal so tasty you’d swear you were at a BBQ. The oven does most of the heavy lifting for these cheeseburger stuffed peppers so it’s the perfect family friendly dinner to whip up during the week. Make this no bloat recipe any time of year to keep the summer vibes going strong!
Fody’s Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers Ingredients:
- 2 large green bell peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Ketchup
- ½ tbsp stone ground mustard
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 3 tbsp dill pickles, minced
- ½ cup water
Directions for Fody’s Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers
- Pre- heat oven to 400F and grease a large baking dish.
- Slice peppers in half lengthwise + remove all seeds and insides.
- In a large non-stick pan over medium high heat add ground beef, crumble with a wooden spoon and cook until brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in paprika, Fody’s Ketchup, stone ground mustard and tomato paste while beef cooks, stirring with your wooden spoon to fully incorporate all the ingredients in the meat to stuff the peppers.
- Arrange your peppers in the baking dish and fill each pepper with ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle each pepper with the shredded cheddar cheese, then add ½ cup of water to the baking dish before covering with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Top your cheeseburger stuffed peppers with minced dill pickles and shredded lettuce before serving.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.