Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 4-6 servings
Fody’s One Pot Veggie Pappardelle Bolognese
This easy weeknight pasta recipe featuring Fody’s Vegan Bolognese Sauce & Garlic Infused Olive Oil is going to quickly become your new favorite gut-healthy dinner. It comes together in one pot, it's vegetarian & vegan friendly, and cooks in just 20 minutes, almost too good to be true! It’s also the perfect way to enjoy pasta while getting an extra serving of veggies. A winning dish the whole family will love!
Ingredients for Fody’s One Pot Veggie Pappardelle Bolognese
- 9 oz gluten free pappardelle or tagliatelle pasta (or your favorite gluten free pasta)
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 3 - 3.5 cups low FODMAP veggie broth
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- ½ cup red bell peppers, diced
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup Fody’s Vegan Bolognese sauce
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (use vegan parmesan or omit for vegan option)
- Fresh parsley for serving
Directions for Fody’s One Pot Veggie Pappardelle Bolognese
- In a large pasta pot, heat Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add in diced carrots, red bell peppers and kale and saute until just tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Once veggies are tender, add in broth and bring to a boil. Once broth is boiling, add in pasta, stirring gently to make sure pasta does not stick to itself. The pasta should be just covered by the broth, but depending on the size of your pot you may need to add a bit more.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and cook for about 8-10 minutes until the pappardelle pasta is al dente. Once pasta is cooked, add in Fody’s Vegan Bolognese and parmesan cheese, stirring to combine. Sauce should thicken and fully coat the pasta and veggies.
- Serve your veggie pappardelle bolognese with fresh parsley and additional parmesan.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.