Slow Cooker, Low FODMAP Pulled Pork Tacos
Low FODMAP Pulled Pork Tacos Ingredients
- 3 lbs pork roast, boneless
- 1 jar Fody Mild Low FODMAP Salsa
- Taco Toppings (All Optional)
- Corn tortillas or gluten-free taco shells or wraps
- Diced tomatoes, lettuce, other vegetables
- Fresh cilantro
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Fresh lime
- Extra Fody salsa!
Cooking Directions for Low FODMAP Pulled Pork Tacos
Trim the pork roast, cutting off any excess fat. Place in a slow cooker with one jar of Fody Mild Low FODMAP Salsa. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. Alternatively cook on high for 4 to 5 hours. Once pork roast is done, remove from slow cooker and using two forks, pull the meat apart. Keep warm while you dice the vegetable toppings. Serve these Low FODMAP pulled pork tacos with a little extra salsa and toppings as desired!
About the Chef
Stephanie Clairmont, MHSc, RD is a Digestive Health Dietitian, author and teacher. She was diagnosed with IBS in 2007, and after eliminating her own symptoms with the Low FODMAP diet, now supports others on this journey with the Beyond FODMAPs Insider’s Club.stephanieclairmont.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.