Fody's Oven Roasted Low FODMAP Fajita Veggies
Description of Fody's Low FODMAP Oven Roasted Fajita Veggies
Oven Roasted Low FODMAP Fajita Veggies are simple to make, packed with flavor, and an easy way to add extra vegetables to meal time. The FODY Foods Low FODMAP Taco Seasoning makes this veggie side dish irresistible!
Ingredients for Low FODMAP Roasted Vegetables
- 1-2 small to medium zucchini cut into skinny strips about 2-3 inches long
- 1 bell pepper cut into strips
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of FODY Foods Low FODMAP Taco Seasoning
Directions for Fody's Low FODMAP Oven Roasted Fajita Veggies
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Toss the chopped veggies in the olive oil and Taco seasoning.
Evenly spread the vegetables on the baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft and begin to caramelize on the edges.
Remove from the oven and enjoy on tacos, in a burrito bowl, with your favorite fajita protein, or any way you like!
About the Chef
Tara Deal Rochford
Tara is a healthy living blogger, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor.trebleinthekitchen.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.