Fody's Pancakes with Crunchy Nut Topping
Low FODMAP Pancakes Ingredients
- 2 cups sifted spelt flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 2 ½ cups lactose free kefir (I used Green Valley Organics)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil (or other neutral cooking oil)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Oil for pan
- A handful of low FODMAP nuts (check Monash's serving size guide on the App)
Directions for Delicious Low FODMAP Pancakes
Whisk the dry ingredients into a bowl (sifted spelt flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt). In a separate bowl, whisk the kefir, eggs, oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Combine the wet and dry ingredients until just combined. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spritz liberally with cooking spray. Place ¼ cup of batter on the skillet and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes or until the edges of the pancake begin to look dry. Flip and cook for 1 minute on the other side. Repeat until all batter is used. Top your Low FODMAP pancakes with your favorite fruit and a serving of low FODMAP nuts!
About the Chef
Tara Deal Rochford
Tara is a healthy living blogger, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor.trebleinthekitchen.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.