Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Fody’s Beef Enchilada Nachos
Whether you’re searching for a unique homemade, appetizer or just want a new way to enjoy a twist on a favorite Mexican dish, Fody’s Beef Enchilada Nachos are a gut healthy recipe that will not disappoint. Packed with bold flavors from fresh jalapenos, cheddar cheese, Fody’s Salsa Verde, Shallot Infused Olive Oil and Enchilada Sauce, this is bloat-free, low FODMAP comfort food and a gut healthy appetizer all in one that will quickly become a household favorite. You can even use the filling inside your favorite taco shells if you’re looking to mix things up on Taco Tuesday!
Fody’s Beef Enchilada Nachos Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup Fody’s Enchilada Sauce
- 1 jalapeño, diced and seeds removed
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tomato, diced
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup scallions, diced, green parts only
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced (optional)
- ½ cup Fody’s Salsa Verde
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips (or your favorite gluten free tortilla chips)
Directions for Fody’s Beef Enchilada Nachos
- Pre-heat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking liner.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil.
- Once oil is shimmering, add in ground beef and break up in the pan using a wooden spatula, cooking until almost browned, about 5 minutes, before adding in Fody’s Enchilada Sauce.
- Continue cooking another 3-5 minutes until ground beef is just browned, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Spread your tortilla chips evenly across the baking sheet. Top with half of the shredded cheddar cheese, then the ground beef mixture, and the remaining shredded cheddar cheese to create your basic, beef enchilada nacho base.
- Bake your beef enchilada nachos for ten minutes or until cheese is melted but not browned. Remove your appetizer from the oven and top with sour cream, jalapeños, black olives, scallions, diced tomato and Fody’s Salsa Verde.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.