Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Makes 8 servings
Fody’s Turkey & Vegetable Stew
If you’re looking for a delicious, savory, and super comforting way to enjoy your leftover turkey this season, this Turkey & Vegetable Stew is perfect! It comes together all in one pot and is chock full of hearty potatoes and veggies, in addition to your leftover turkey. This makes for a balanced meal and is a wonderful way to jazz up the leftovers!
Ingredients for Fody’s Turkey & Vegetable Stew
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil
- 2 ½ cups diced carrots
- 1 ½ cups diced celery
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced into ¾ inch cubes
- 1 jar Fody’s Tomato Basil
- 6 cups water prepared with Fody’s Chicken Soup Base
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ tsp dried tarragon leaves
- 3-4 cups shredded or cubed leftover cooked turkey
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Shredded parmesan for serving, optional
Directions for Fody’s Turkey & Vegetable Stew
- Preheat a very large pan or soup pot on medium heat. Add shallot oil, carrots, celery, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook covered on medium to medium-low heat for 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add mushrooms, potatoes, tomato basil sauce, prepared chicken soup base, parsley, Italian seasoning, and tarragon. Stir and cover, bringing to a boil then reduce heat and simmer partially covered for another 20-30 min until all vegetables are tender. Stir in the turkey and parsley. Served topped with parmesan, if using.
About the Chef
Janet Gronnow is the recipe creator and food photographer behind the popular blog Munch Meals by Janet and the @janetsmunchmeals Instagram account. Janet shares approachable, delicious meals for foodies and families, focusing on simple ingredients and preparations that pack big flavor.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.