Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Makes 10 servings
Fody’s Quinoa Veggie Sliders
These Quinoa Veggie Sliders are hearty, delicious, and so fun to eat! They’re filled with veggies and are seasoned to perfection, with a yummy, tangy sauce to top them off.
Ingredients for Fody’s Quinoa Veggie Sliders
- 2 tbsp + ¼ cup Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped carrots
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 ½ tbsp water
- ¼ cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 cup spring mix or salad greens, for serving
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, for serving
- 12 gluten-free slider rolls or dinner rolls
- ¾ cup Fody’s Unsweetened Ketchup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
Directions for Fody’s Quinoa Veggie Sliders
- Preheat a large pan on medium heat. Add 2 tbsp of the shallot oil. Once hot, add bell peppers, carrots, salt and pepper. Stir and cover with a lid, reducing the heat to medium-low. Cook 18-20 min, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add turmeric, stir, and cook another 2 min.
- Meanwhile, add ground flax seed and water to a small bowl and stir together. Let sit for 10 min to thicken. Also while vegetables are cooking, whisk together all Tangy Sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer on medium to medium-low heat for 4-5 min.
- Transfer vegetables to a food processor and pulse until nearly smooth. Add mixture to a large mixing bowl with the cooked quinoa, Italian seasoning, paprika, oat flour, and the flax mixture. Carefully, mix well to incorporate ingredients. Form into 10 sliders, approx. ¼ to 1/3 cup measure each.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil on medium heat in a large pan. Arrange sliders across pan and cook 3 min, then gently flip and add remaining oil if needed. Cook another 3 min.
- Once sliders have cooled a bit, assemble sliders. Add some salad greens to slider rolls, top with sliders, then top with Tangy Sauce and parsley.
About the Chef
Janet Gronnow is the recipe creator and food photographer behind the popular blog Munch Meals by Janet and the @janetsmunchmeals Instagram account. Janet shares approachable, delicious meals for foodies and families, focusing on simple ingredients and preparations that pack big flavor.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.