Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Fody’s Pumpkin Minestrone Soup
Cozy soup lovers rejoice, Fody’s Pumpkin Minestrone Soup is a seasonal twist on a classic Italian soup recipe that’s easy to digest. Autumn favorites like pumpkin, butternut squash and kale are the stars of this hearty fall soup recipe, made using Fody’s Marinara Sauce and Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil. It’s an easy, filling, gut friendly soup recipe that the whole family is bound to crave!
Fody’s Pumpkin Minestrone Soup Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 cup green beans, cut into ½” pieces
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- 1 cup Fody’s Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 14oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup kabocha squash, cubed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 cups low fodmap friendly chicken or veggie broth
- ½ can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 ½ cups gluten free shell pasta
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese, for topping
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped sage for serving
Directions for Fody’s Pumpkin Minestrone Soup
- In a large dutch oven or stock pot, heat Fody’s Garlic Infused olive oil over medium high heat. Once oil is shimmering, add chopped carrots, cooking until just soft, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in green beans and herbs (oregano, basil, and sage), cooking the green beans for another 5 minutes.
- Next, add kale, Fody’s Marinara Sauce, pumpkin puree, broth, butternut squash and crushed tomatoes, bringing the soup to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, add kidney beans and pasta, stirring gently to combine and cooking an additional 9-12 minutes or until pasta is al dente. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle your gut friendly soup into bowls, garnish with freshly grated parmesan, fresh chopped sage & serve.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.