Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody's Baked Chicken Parmesan with Caesar Salad
A healthy, non-breaded version of your favorite parmesan chicken! In this unbreaded chicken parm recipe, chicken breasts are brushed with Fody’s Marinara Sauce then topped with fresh mozzarella & baked until melty. Serve this baked chicken parmesan with a simple Caesar salad made with Fody’s Vegan Caesar Dressing for a delicious, bloat-free meal!
Fody's Baked Chicken Parmesan with Caesar Salad Ingredients:
For the baked chicken parmesan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Fody’s Marinara Sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- 8oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Fresh basil, sliced thin
For the Caesar salad
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Fody’s Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 cup gluten free croutons
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Fresh lemon wedges, for serving
Directions for Fody's Baked Chicken Parmesan with Caesar Salad
For the Caesar Salad:
- Add your lettuce, parmesan cheese and Fody’s Caesar Salad Dressing to a large bowl. Then toss until the salad is fully coated and sprinkle your cracked black pepper over the top.
- Wait until right before serving to add your croutons and squeeze your lemon wedges over the top.
For the Chicken Parmesan:
- To start your gut health, unbreaded chicken parm, peheat your oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Then spread a small amount of Fody’s Marinara sauce in the bottom of the dish and add your chicken breasts. Brush 1-2 tablespoons of Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil evenly between the breasts and season each breast with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Next, spoon your remaining marinara sauce evenly between each breast and top them with 2 slices of mozzarella each.
- Then place your chicken in the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through. (You chicken should have an internal temperature of 165 degrees once it’s done.)
- Once the chicken is done, sprinkle each breast with fresh basil and serve immediately with your Caesar salad on the side.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.