Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody's Crispy Baked Turkey Tacos
These baked turkey tacos are a MUST for your next taco night! Corn tortillas are stuffed with taco-seasoned ground turkey, cheddar cheese and Fody’s Taco Sauce, and then baked until crispy and served with Fody’s Medium Salsa! They’re a quick and easy no-bloat dinner the whole family will love!
Fody's Crispy Baked Turkey Tacos Ingredients:
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Shallot-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced (green parts only)
- 6 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup Fody’s Taco Sauce
- Fody’s Medium Salsa, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
Directions for Fody's Baked Ground Turkey Tacos
- Heat Fody’s Shallot-Infused Olive Oil over medium high. Once hot, add your ground turkey, green onion and Fody’s Taco Seasoning and cook until the turkey is browned and cooked through (about 3-4 minutes). Set the pan off to the side once done.
- Next, preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay your corn tortillas out on the pan and give them a quick spray of cooking oil. Then flip them over and place the pan in your preheated oven for 2 minutes. (We want them just soft enough to fold over your filling.) Then take the pan out of the oven and layer each tortilla on one side with shredded cheese, your ground turkey mixture and a ½ tablespoon of Fody’s Taco Sauce. Fold the other side of your tortilla over your filling and press down gently to make it “stick.”
- Once all of your turkey tacos are made, place the pan back in the oven and bake for 15-17 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the corn tortillas are crispy.
- Serve your baked turkey tacos immediately with cherry tomatoes, shredded lettuce, lime wedges and Fody’s Medium Salsa.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.