Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Fody's Salsa Verde Veggie Nachos
These Salsa Verde Veggie Nachos are the perfect meatless Cinco de Mayo recipe! To make these zesty nachos, pile gluten free tortilla chips with sautéed bell peppers and black beans, sliced tomatoes, green onions, olives and lots of cheddar cheese. Then, just cook until your whole nacho platter is melty! Serve these gut friendly nachos with Fody’s Salsa Verde and zesty Taco Sauce for a flavor-packed low FODMAP meal the whole family will enjoy!
Fody's Salsa Verde Veggie Nachos Ingredients:
- 1 4oz. bag LOW FODMAP gluten free tortilla chips
- ½ cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced (only the green parts)
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup canned & sliced black olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sliced avocado
- ½ cup Lactose free sour cream
- ½ cup Fody’s Salsa Verde
- 2 Tbsp Fody’s Taco Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
Directions for Fody's Salsa Verde Veggie Nachos
- To start your vegetarian nachos,eat a large pan over medium high heat. Once it’s hot, add Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil and your bell peppers and sauté them until tender (about 2-3 minutes). Then stir in your black beans and let them warm up in the pan.
- Next turn your oven on to 350 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange half the tortilla chips on the pan then layer it with half your black bean and pepper mixture, green onions, tomatoes, olives and cheddar cheese. Repeat the layers with chips, beans and peppers, onion, tomatoes, olives and cheese.
- Bake your nachos for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.
- Once done, sprinkle cilantro over the top of your nacho platter and serve with sour cream, avocado, Fody’s Salsa Verde and Fody’s Taco Sauce.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.