Makes 8 Servings
Fody's Sesame Ginger Low FODMAP Noodle Salad
Description of Fody's Sesame Ginger Low FODMAP Noodle Salad
Fody Low FODMAP Sesame Ginger Sauce & Marinade is very versatile. We use it for hot dishes like stir-fries, and for cold salads, as seen here. This is a fantastic salad for an appetizer, a snack, or a light meal (add some tofu or rotisserie chicken if you like to make this more substantial). This recipe is a great example of how you can enjoy vegetables on the low FODMAP diet. Eat the rainbow!
Fody's Sesame Ginger Low FODMAP Noodles Ingredients
- Sesame Ginger Peanut Sauce:
- 1, 8.5-ounce (241 g) bottle Fody Low FODMAP Sesame Ginger Sauce & Marinade
- ½ cup (129 g) natural peanut butter
- Pinch sugar
- Warm water
- Noodle Salad:
- 12-ounces (340 g) low FODMAP spaghetti, such as rice-based pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 4-ounces (115 g) red cabbage, finely shredded
- 3-ounces (85 g) snow peas
- 1-ounce (30 g) Lacinato kale, rib removed, finely shredded
- 2/3 cup (45 g) chopped scallion greens
- ½ red bell pepper, cored, trimmed, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium carrot, grated or julienned
Directions For Fody's Sesame Ginger Low FODMAP Noodles
Place the Fody Sesame Ginger Sauce & Marinade, peanut butter and sugar in carafe of blender and blend until smooth, adding enough warm water until the mixture is thick enough to coat pasta but is very fluid.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together the noodles, cabbage, snow peas, kale, scallion greens, red bell pepper and carrot until well mixed. Pour dressing over the salad and toss everything together until the noodles and vegetables are evenly coated. Salad is ready to serve. May be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 3 days. Serve sesame ginger low FODMAP noodles at room temperature.
About the Chef
Dédé Wilson is the author of 17 cookbooks, including co-author of The Low FODMAP Diet: Step By Step.
Recipe brought to you by FODMAP Everyday® where we help you thrive while following the Low FODMAP Diet.
This original Low FODMAP recipe was created by recipe developer and author Dédé Wilson. You can find many more original Low FODMAP recipes, food and diet guidance as well as resources, support and more at FODMAP Everyday®.fodmapeveryday.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.