Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody's Shrimp & Veggie Taco Stir Fry with Cilantro Lime Rice
Need some new taco night recipe ideas? This easy Taco Stir Fry features tons of shrimp and veggies and a side fresh Cilantro Lime Rice. It’s the perfect gut friendly taco twist!! This bloat-free meal is essentially a deconstructed taco that’s super simple to whip up and can easily become a vegetarian friendly-dish if you omit the shrimp. Bursting with bright flavors, this gut-friendly taco recipe features Fody’s Taco Sauce, Shallot Infused Olive Oil, Mild Salsa & Taco Seasoning so you know you’ll be enjoying a massively tasty, easy-to-digest meal!
Ingredients for Fody's Shrimp & Veggie Taco Stir Fry with Cilantro Lime Rice
For the Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1lb raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- ½ cup Fody’s Taco Sauce
- 1 tsp Fody’s Taco Seasoning
- 2 tsp Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ½ green bell pepper, diced & deseeded
- 1/4 cup fresh snap peas
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ cup Fody’s Mild Salsa
- 1/4 cup mango, diced
For the Cilantro Lime Rice
- 5 cups white rice, cooked
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp salt
Fresh cilantro & lime for serving
Directions for Fody's Shrimp & Veggie Taco Stir Fry with Cilantro Lime Rice
- Add shrimp to a large mixing bowl and toss with Fody’s Taco Sauce, Taco Seasoning & 1 tsp of Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil. Set aside.
- To start making your Shrimp & Veggie Taco Stir Fry with Cilantro Lime Rice, takea small mixing bowl, toss together red cabbage, carrots, snap peas and green pepper with the remaining teaspoon of Shallot Infused Olive Oil and lime juice. Set aside.
- Grease a large skillet with pan spray or an additional 1 tbsp of Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil and heat over high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the shrimp to the pan.
- Spread the shrimp throughout the pan in one even layer and sear for about 2 minutes on each side until shrimp is fully pink & opaque.
- While the shrimp cooks, add the veggie mixture to a separate skillet and saute for 3-5 minutes, just enough to soften the veggies slightly but still maintain a crunch.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the cooked rice and toss with Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil, fresh lime juice, salt and chopped cilantro.
- To serve your Shrimp & Veggie Taco Stir Fry with Cilantro Lime Rice, plate the cilantro lime rice and top with veggie mixture, taco shrimp, Fody’s Mild Salsa, diced mango, fresh cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.