Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody's Steakhouse Burger Bowls with Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Satisfy your burger craving with this gut-healthy steakhouse burger bowl! For this easy weeknight recipe, lean ground beef is cooked with Fody’s Steakhouse Seasoning & Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil, then layered over fresh greens with tomatoes, green onion and shredded cheese! Round out this bloat-free meal with nutrient-packed sweet potato fries & Fody’s Unsweetened Ketchup for a delicious and satisfying meal!
Fody's Steakhouse Burger Bowls with Baked Sweet Potato Fries Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Steak Seasoning
- 4 cups of lettuce, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved (about 10 tomatoes)
- 1 bunch of green onion, sliced (green parts only)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large sweet potatoes, washed & cut into fries
- Salt, for the potatoes
- Fody’s Unsweetened Ketchup (no more than 1 Tbsp per bowl)
- Yellow mustard (no more than 1 Tbsp per bowl)
- 2 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
Directions for Fody's Steakhouse Burger Bowls with Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- To start your steakhouse burger bowls, preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then toss your potatoes in 1 tablespoon of Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil and arrange them on your pan. Season them with salt and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- While your fries bake, heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil once it’s hot. Add your ground beef and Fody’s Steak Seasoning and cook until the meat is cooked through (about 4-5 minutes). Then remove the pan from the stove and transfer your ground beef to a bowl lined with paper towels. Let your beef cool slightly before serving.
- To assemble your salad: In each bowl, layer your lettuce, ground beef, tomatoes, green onion and cheddar cheese. Then drizzle Fody’s Unsweetened Ketchup and your yellow mustard over the top. Serve immediately with your sweet potato fries on the side.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.