Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
Makes 8 servings
Fody’s Gut Healthy Antipasto Holiday Wreath
Looking for a festive holiday appetizer that's as easy to prepare as it is to digest? Well look no further than this incredibly delicious Gut Healthy Antipasto Holiday Wreath, which also makes the perfect festive centerpiece to start off your meal. Featuring sweet cherry tomatoes, salty prosciutto and Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil & Tomato Basil Sauce for extra tasty dipping options, this gut healthy antipasto won’t last long!
Fody’s Gut Healthy Antipasto Holiday Wreath Ingredients:
- 8 oz prosciutto
- ¼ cup jarred artichoke hearts, drained & quartered
- 2 oz roasted red peppers, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 oz mini fresh mozzarella balls (also known as Ciliegine)
- 4 oz provolone cheese cut into small bite sized pieces
- ½ cup pitted green olives
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- ¼ cup Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil for dipping
- ½ cup Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce for dipping
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
- 4 inch skewers for assembly (about 30)
Directions for Fody’s Gut Healthy Antipasto Holiday Wreath
- For ease of assembly, arrange each ingredient for your guy healthy antipasto in separate bowls.
- Thread ingredients onto skewers. There’s no particular order to follow but starting with a larger item like an olive or cherry tomato can help keep things fit more snugly on the skewer.
- Place the skewers on a round plate in the shape of a wreath, layering 2-3 times as you assemble it.
- Once assembled, place pieces of fresh rosemary sprigs tucked randomly around the skewers to resemble a wreath.
- Place small bowls of Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce inside the Gut Healthy Antipasto Holiday Wreath for dipping.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.