Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody’s Vegetarian Italian Ramen
If you’re looking for an easy meal that comes together in under 30 minutes for those busy weeknights, or when you’re in need of a quick lunch, this Vegetarian Italian Ramen is for you! Featuring Fody’s Vegan Bolognese Sauce, Lemon Herb Seasoning and Garlic Infused Olive Oil, this gut healthy Italian Ramen recipe is bursting with Italian flavors served up in a unique way. You can make an easy vegan switch by omitting the egg and using veggie broth as the soup base.
Ingredients for Fody’s Vegetarian Italian Ramen
- ½ jar Fody’s Vegan Bolognese sauce
- 32 oz low FODMAP broth (veggie or chicken)
- 2 tsp Fody’s Lemon Herb Seasoning
- 12 oz package gluten free spaghetti
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 large eggs, soft boiled
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
Directions for Fody’s Vegetarian Italian Ramen
- To start your Italian Ramen, heat a large pot over medium high heat, combine Fody’s Vegan Bolognese sauce, Fody’s Lemon Herb seasoning and broth. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cover.
- While the broth simmers, bring two pots of well-salted water to a boil, one for the pasta and one for the eggs. Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, add 4 large eggs to the second pot of boiling water and allow it to boil for 7-8 minutes. Once 7-8 minutes have passed, place eggs in a large bowl filled with ice and cold water and allow to rest for 8 minutes.
- Once pasta is cooked and eggs are cooled, add to serving bowls, then ladle in the broth until pasta is just covered. Top your Italian Ramen with the soft boiled egg, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes, parmesan cheese and a drizzle of Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil. Garnish the Italian Ramen with red pepper flakes if desired.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.