Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody’s Loaded Veggie Pizza with Maple Dijon Salad
Pizza and salad are a match made in heaven, and this Loaded Veggie Pizza couldn’t have found a yummier match than this simple Maple Dijon Salad. Fresh, nutritious and overflowing with tasty veggies, this gut-friendly pizza and salad features Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce, Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Maple Dijon Dressing. Whip this up for a stress-free pizza night at a moment’s notice!
Ingredients for Fody’s Loaded Veggie Pizza with Maple Dijon Salad
- ½ cup Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup broccoli crowns
- 2 tbsp canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup eggplant, sliced into thin rounds
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella
- 1 12” gluten free pizza crust
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Fody’s Maple Dijon Dressing
- ½ cup chopped pecans (you can also use gluten free unseasoned croutons if you prefer)
- Fresh cracked black pepper + sea salt to taste
Directions for Fody’s Loaded Veggie Pizza with Maple Dijon Salad
- To start making your loaded veggie pizza, pre-heat the oven to 425F.
- Drizzle Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Tomato Basil sauce on top of the pizza crust, spreading evenly using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese overtop of the tomato basil sauce, then layer eggplant rounds in circles starting from the outside working in, letting them overlap slightly.
- Next, add the remaining veggies in an even layer across the pizza. Top with remaining fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Bake your loaded veggie pizza for 12-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- While the pizza bakes, prepare your gut friendly salad by mixing the Maple Dijonsalad. In a medium mixing or salad bowl, combine chopped lettuce, shaved parmesan cheese, Fody’s Maple Dijon Dressing and chopped pecans. Toss to coat, then season with salt & pepper to taste, tossing to coat once more.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.