Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Fody’s One Pot Salsa Chicken Soup
Looking for an easy homemade comfort food recipe? This one pot salsa chicken soup made with Fody’s Taco Sauce, Taco Seasoning and Mild Salsa is just what you’ve been searching for! Throw all the ingredients into a pot as soon as you’re home from work and in 20 minutes, dinner is served. It’s gut-friendly, family friendly and meal prep friendly, so it's easy to put something healthy and delicious on the table!
Ingredients for Fody’s One Pot Salsa Chicken Soup:
For the one pot salsa chicken soup
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Taco Sauce
- 1 jar Fody’s Medium Salsa
- 4 cups chicken broth (low fodmap friendly)
- 1 cup frozen fire roasted corn
- ½ green pepper, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream or greek yogurt (lactose free)
- Gluten free tortilla chips
Directions for Fody’s One Pot Salsa Chicken Soup
- In a dutch oven, warm Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil over medium high heat until shimmering. Once oil is hot, add the cubed chicken breast and Fody’s Taco Seasoning, cooking chicken about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add Fody’s Taco Sauce, Fody’s Medium Salsa, broth, corn and peppers to the pot. Allow soup to simmer, then cover the soup and cook for 20 minutes until chicken & veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove your salsa chicken soup from the heat and ladle into soup bowls, garnishing with your toppings of choice.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.