Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Makes 4 servings
Fody's Sheet Pan Low FODMAP Chicken 'Stir Fry'
Fody's Sheet Pan Low FODMAP Chicken 'Stir Fry' Ingredients
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced into coins
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Fody Low FODMAP Garlic Infused Olive Oil, divided
- >¼ cup Fody Low FODMAP Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade
- ¼ cup Fody Low FODMAP Sesame Ginger Sauce & Marinade
- 1 to 1 ¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, sliced across the grain into thin slices
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion tops (green parts only)
Fody's Sheet Pan Low FODMAP Chicken 'Stir Fry' Directions
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange the broccoli, pineapple, carrots, and red bell pepper slices in an even layer onto two-thirds of the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil over the veggies.
In a small liquid measuring cup (or small bowl), whisk together the teriyaki sauce, sesame ginger sauce, and the remaining 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil until smooth and well-mixed.
Place the chicken in a medium bowl. Add half of the prepared sauce (about ¼ cup), reserving the rest of the sauce for later. Toss until the chicken is evenly coated with sauce.
Transfer the sliced chicken to the remaining space on the baking sheet and spread it into an even layer.
Bake for 7-8 minutes. Stir chicken and veggies. Bake for an additional 7-8 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked and the veggies are fork-tender.
Drizzle the remaining ¼ cup sauce over the cooked chicken and veggies.
Serve low FODMAP chicken sheet pan stir fry warm over brown rice and garnished with sliced green onion tops (green parts only).
About the Chef
Em Schwartz, MS, RDN, LD is a registered dietitian, recipe developer, and creator of the low FODMAP recipe website, Fun Without FODMAPs. She has completed Monash University’s FODMAP training for dietitians. Em enjoys combining her nutritional science background, personal experience with IBS, and love of food to create easy low FODMAP recipes and help you live well with IBS. Find more on Fun Without FODMAPs.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.