Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Fody's Low FODMAP Veggie Fried Rice
Description of Fody's Low FODMAP Vegetable Fried Rice
Homemade takeout that tastes better than the real deal! This Low FODMAP Veggie Fried Rice takes a little pre-planning because you need the rice to be cooked and cooled. That being said, it is a great way to use up any leftovers in the fridge that are on their last leg (leftover rice and veggies!) for a delicious low FODMAP dinner (or lunch!).
Ingredients for Low FODMAP Veggie Fried Rice
- 1 ½ tsp FODY Foods Garlic Infused Low FODMAP Olive Oil, divided
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped vegetables (zucchini, bell pepper, broccoli)
- 4 green onions, chopped (tops only)
- 1 ½ cups cooked and cooled brown rice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 inch ginger, minced
- 2 Tbsp FODY Foods Sesame Ginger Low FODMAP Sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Directions for Low FODMAP Veggie Fried Rice
Heat 1 tsp. garlic-infused low FODMAP olive oil in a large sautee pan over medium-high heat. Add the whisked egg and cook until scrambled, stirring occasionally. Remove the cooked egg from the pan and set to the side in a separate bowl or plate.
Add the remaining ½ tsp garlic infused olive oil to the pan. Add the carrots, and any other vegetables you choose to use. Sautee for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables begin to soften.
Next add the green onions and cooked/cooled rice, salt, ginger and Sesame Ginger low FODMAP sauce. Stir and cook for about 3-4 more minutes.
Add the eggs to the rice and vegetable mixture and mix to combine.
Remove from heat and stir in the sesame oil and crushed red pepper flakes.
About the Chef
Tara Deal Rochford
Tara is a healthy living blogger, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor.trebleinthekitchen.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.