Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe yields 4 servings
Fody's One Pan Taco Skillet with Turkey
This is an easy one pan meal your entire family will love! It’s loaded with ground turkey, white rice, lots of veggies and Fody’s Mild Salsa, then topped with cheddar cheese and served with all your favorite taco toppings! This gut healthy taco skillet is the perfect weeknight dinner!
Ingredients for Fody's One Pan Taco Skillet with Turkey
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ cup Fody’s Mild Salsa
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cored & diced
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced (green parts only)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (plus more for serving)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Fody’s Taco Sauce, for serving
- Sliced avocado, for serving (up to 1/8 per serving)
- Lime wedges, for serving
Directions for One Pan Taco Skillet with Turkey
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, add 1 tablespoon of Fody’s Shallot-Infused Olive Oil and your diced green bell pepper and sauté until tender.
- Next, add your ground turkey and Fody’s Taco Seasoning and cook until the turkey is cooked all the way through (about 3-4 minutes).
- Next, stir in your cooked rice, green onion and Fody’s Mild Salsa. Continue to cook until the mixture is warm then season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle your cheddar cheese over the top then place your taco skillet in the oven to broil until the cheese has melted.
- Serve your taco skillet immediately with Fody’s Taco Sauce, sliced avocado, chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.