Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 55 Minutes
Recipe yields 4 servings
Fody's Spicy Spaghetti Squash with Mozzarella
In this gut friendly recipe, roasted spaghetti squash is filled with Fody’s Spicy Marinara and fresh mozzarella then baked until it's warm and bubbly! It’s a quick and easy weeknight meal, and a healthy way to get your spaghetti fix!
Ingredients for Fody's Spicy Spaghetti Squash with Mozzarella:
- 2 spaghetti squash
- 2 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 jar Fody’s Spicy Marinara
- 8oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, sliced
Directions for Fody's Spicy Spaghetti Squash with Mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Drizzle Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil over the hollowed-out side of each squash half and rub it in with your hands. Then season them with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Next, place the squash cut-side down on your prepared baking sheet and roast for 40-45 minutes or until just tender. (They’ll still go back in to finish baking.)
- Once the spaghetti squash is done, remove from the oven and flip them over so the cut-side is facing up. Then divide Fody’s Spicy Marinara evenly among the halves and top each half with sliced mozzarella. Then place the squash back in the oven and roast for 10-12 more minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has melted.
- Remove the spaghetti squash from the oven and serve immediately with sliced basil sprinkled over the top.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.