Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody's Lemon Herb Chicken with Tomato Basil Pasta
A hearty no-bloat dinner that’s perfect for fall! In this cozy dinner, gluten-free pasta is tossed with spinach and Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce, then topped with sliced lemon and herb-seasoned chicken breast with a sprinkle of parmesan and fresh basil! Your whole family’s going to love this easy gut-friendly pasta dinner!
Fody's Lemon Herb Chicken with Tomato Basil Pasta Ingredients:
- 12 oz gluten free rotini pasta (made with low FODMAP ingredients)
- 2 medium chicken breasts, sliced in half length-wise
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Lemon & Herb Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 jar Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Grated parmesan cheese (for serving)
- Fresh basil, sliced thin (for serving)
Directions for Fody's Lemon Herb Chicken with Tomato Basil Pasta
- Boil the gluten-free gut friendly pasta according to the package’s directions, then drain it and set it aside.
- Next, heat 1 tablespoon Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. While the pan is heating, season both sides of your chicken breasts with Fody’s Lemon & Herb Seasoning. Once the pan is hot, place your chicken in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked all the way through. (You might need to do this in batches so you don’t overcrowd the pan.) Then transfer your lemon herb chicken to the tray once done and slice it right before serving.
- Next, heat your remaining 1 tablespoon Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil in the same pan over medium heat. Then add your pasta and spinach and heat until the pasta is warm and your spinach begins to wilt.
- To serve, top each bowl of gut-friendly pasta with your sliced lemon herb chicken and sprinkle grated parmesan and fresh basil over the top.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com